Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas morning

Merry Christmas...I was nice to mommy and daddy and fel back asleep this morning until 8:30. Then it was time to open some presents!!! Grandpa George and Grandma Mel spoiled me with books, clothes and lots of toys. I really like my race cars. Uncle Jarred and Aunt Becky and Jaxson got me a great alligator that scoots across the floor and a toy lawn mower that as soon as I can walk I can play with through out the house. Uncle Clint and Aunt Laurel got me some clothes and my pal Scout.
Thanks for all of the great gifts, I can't wait to play with them all!Checking out my stocking and all of the great things Santa Claus left for me. He gave me the book "How the Grinch stole Christmas" and the dog Max from the book along with a new bath towel, and jogging pants and s sippy cup and some teething toys. So many things to choose from.
Me and Max. I really like to chew on his antler!



Oh boy a present for me... lets open it to see what it is.


Aunt Rhonda and Uncle Jim and Jamison and Tate gave me an interactive farm toy that plays song and makes animal noises. It is so fun to play with.


There's more to come!




No comments:

Post a Comment