Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Eve at Uncle Billy and Aunt Sue's

We went over to Uncle Billy and Aunt Sue's to celebrate Christmas Eve with daddy's family. Mommy got a new camera for Christmas from daddy and me but didn't have a memory card so she had to use her camcorder to take pictures. That is why they are kind of dark.
Here is the great out fit I got from Grandpa Bill and Grandma Donna, mommy says it will be a great Easter outfit this year. Grandpa George and Grandma Alice got me a "Cars" Jogging suit that came with a great "Lightening McQueen" Jacket. I can't wait until I grow into it.

Cousin Taylor fell asleep like this shortly after the picture was taken. So much excitement wore her out.

Everyone getting ready to open presents.

Taylor and Grandma Donna. (before her glasses came off)



Me and grandpa Bill playing around.




Merry Christmas... I better get home and go to bed so Santa Claus can stop by!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment