Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at Grandpa Bill's and Grandma Donna's

Here is my first experience at a "Fisher Family Christmas" with a few extras (mommy, daddy and me)
We all gathered in the basement at Grandpa Bill's and Grandma Donna's to open presents. It is really the only room big enough to hold everyone. I opened my gift from "Ash Pie" ( my cousin and god mother Ashley) and her boyfriend Tyler. It is a scooter that I can ride on until I'm able to push it from behind when I start walking. Oh the places I can go in the house now!!!
Here is Uncle Billy, Aunt Sue and Taylor getting ready to open gifts.

Here is the whole group

The best of all, a great picture of me and cousin Ashley!




Grandpa Bill stealing some sugar from me
Thanks again for having the three of us over to celebrate Christmas with your family. Love John, Melissa and Cooper





No comments:

Post a Comment