Sunday, September 12, 2010

My new Best Bud!

Great-Grandpa Jim was very excited to see me, I had such a great time getting to be around grandpa. I think we make quite a team here. Just wait until I'm mobile!!
Just out of the car and right in to great grandpa's arms. He had been waiting all moring for us to arrive at this house.

Grandpa George and Grandma Mel picked us up at the airport the night before and lucky for them, I was wide awake at midnight.



Here is Cooper in the Denver Airport waiting for our flight. Our flight in was early but the flight out was 45 minutes late arriving. So mommy decided to let me relax on the floor, hoping that I might fall asleep for a little bit. No such luck. But I did fall asleep on the 30 minute flight to Grand Junction.



No comments:

Post a Comment