Sunday, October 10, 2010

Weekend guests!

This weekend Grandpa George and Grandma Mel came over from Billings to spend some one on one time with me and Mom and Dad. I think they were really here for me but I won't tell mom!!
Here is grandpa and me just hanging out on the couch. Between dad and grandpa I think I know where I get my good looks from!!

Grandme really tried her hardest not to let me get that birp rag, but she's no match for my quick hands.

Me and grandpa getting in some play time

Some snuggle time with grandma. She really spoiled me this weekend. Just wait until you get to see the great Halloween costume he got for me!!



Just the two guys hanging out on the couch. It took a little bit to get warmed up tonight when grandpa and grandma showed up. But I had just woke up from a nap and had a wet diaper. Once those two things were taken care of then I was all over them with slobbery smiles.
Thanks for coming over to see me, can't wait until Thanksgiving when I will have a little longer time with the two of you. Love you lots Cooper, mom and dad





No comments:

Post a Comment