Saturday, August 27, 2011

First Boat Ride



Last weekend, Daddy's buddy Travis and his wife Anne were back visiting his family. I So Saturday we went up to the lake for the day to visit. Which since they live right on Lake Sakakawea, I got to have my first boat ride with the guys. Here is a picture of me and daddy getting ready.

All of the guys, Travis is in the back, his nephew Dillon is in the front waving, his dad Clyde is driving and daddy and me are sitting back enjoying ourselves.


Oh Boy!!! What is the world are they thinking. All of us girls up at the house thought the golf cart was going to tip over. But it stayed right were it is at.




Quite the pair!!







Travis's nephew Dillon let daddy and me take a spin on his 4 wheeler too while we were there.













No comments:

Post a Comment