Wednesday, May 4, 2011

How hard can it be?

John and I bought a trike for Cooper for his birthday next week. Since we ended up having a blizzard on Saturday, John has been working out of town, helping restore power to the western half of the state; so I decided that I had better get the trike put together.



Here are all of the parts. There aren't too many...so really how hard can this be. I plan on reading the directions!!


The base of the trike went together really easy. It seems to be made really well. Thick rubber tires and a metal frame, good handle bar grips.





Okay, I got to this part and realized that I put the 5 point harness on backwards and had to remove the seat to get the clasps to go the right way.





AAhhh.... the finished product. I really think it only took a little over a half hour to get it put together. I think Cooper will have fun riding around it around the neighborhood and when we go camping this summer.

















No comments:

Post a Comment