Monday, January 3, 2011

Ringing in the New Year

Since the temprature outside never got above -25 this weekend. Here are some pictures of how we rang in the New Year. We followed Aunt Becky and Cousin Jaxson's lead and celebrated with Australia aroun 6pm.

Cooper really likes playing with his new lawn mower that Uncle Jarred and Aunt Becky got him for Christmas. He always wants to get at the balls that pop around.
Here we are sitting up all on our own. Mom insisted on putting a pillow around me in case I got distracted and tipped over. I'm playing with my new V-tech Farm Yard that Uncle Jim and Aunt Rhonda gave me. I really like opening and shutting the door, because the music starts and stops.






This is a far into the kitchen as mommy will let me go. I haven't quite figured out how to put the peices on, but I sure do like taking them all off.





Hope you had as fun of 2010 as we did. We can't wait to see what 2011 will bring and we can't wait to see all of the mile stones that Cooper will cross.
Happy New Year. love John, Melissa and Cooper


No comments:

Post a Comment