Wednesday, November 17, 2010

We are 6 months!!

Can you believe it!! I'm already 6 months
We had my 6 month doctor visit the other day. Everything was going smoothly until the nurses came in. Sorry Aunt Becky, I'm not a big fan of those ladies. I had to have 4 shots, 3 at the same time and then a flu shot. But here are my updated stats.
Weight: 16lbs 3oz 25% (not too shabby)
Height: 25inches 7% (still kind of little),
But a lady mom works with said that you don't get a
Great Dane from two Chihuahuas!!! I guess she has a good point.
Head Circumference: 17.9 inches 91% (What a noggin!! )
Trying out my new sippy cup. Mom has started to let me have a little bit of water through out the day and this was the only one that I've gotten the hang of.
Want a sip?? I'll share if you don't mind the slobber!!


No comments:

Post a Comment